Senior Creative Designer
We’re looking for a Senior Creative Designer to join us here in Ripple Marketing!
An exciting opportunity is available for a motivated and creative design professional to assist with current campaigns and help drive digital growth within the business.
Our business is growing and varied, and we are looking for an energetic Designer who is keen to join a hardworking, fun loving team and help drive the digital growth of Ripple Marketing!
Key responsibilities include:
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to:
- Create a wide range of print, digital and motion graphic content for our social media channels.
- Bring design projects from brief to completion, providing new ideas and creativity.
- Execute brand and concept development that include logos and brand guidelines.
- Design, build and maintain websites in WordPress that translate across all digital platforms and utilise SEO. Webflow experience is also essential.
- Develop animated display ads using Google Web Designer.
- Design E-mail marketing campaigns using Mail jet.
- Keep up to date with current design trends and implement them in your work.
- Be a brand ambassador for Ripple. Ensure our brand is consistent across all platforms and outputs.
Checking and making sure all work that goes out from our team is of the highest quality.
This role offers a flexible work environment, where a candidate’s career progression and work-life balance are of equal importance!
If the below sounds like you, please get in touch!
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong creative skills with proven experience in creating both static and motion graphic content.
- Fluency in the Adobe CS suite, particularly Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe After Effects.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Passion for design and creative problem-solving with a strong design portfolio.
- A solid understanding of typography, layout, colour theory and usability.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Art / Design / Digital Media qualification preferred.
- Video editing skills are a bonus.
- Adaptability, imagination.
- UX experience is a bonus, but not essential.
- Experience in design for print and digital.
- Fluent in English.
Salary range depending on experience- €35k-€45k
As a reward for your commitment to the role you will receive an excellent salary and the chance to work with some of the biggest brands and events in Ireland. You will join a young dynamic team with the opportunity to influence and create major design campaigns and contribute to driving further business growth.