We’re looking for an Account Manager to join us here in Ripple Marketing and work across both our digital and event management teams.
An exciting opportunity is available for a motivated marketing professional to drive both current campaigns and drive digital growth within the business.
Ripple’s business is varied, and we are looking for an energetic account manager who is keen to join a hardworking, fun-loving team and drive the digital growth of Ripple Marketing!
Key responsibilities include:
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to take ownership over a large portfolio of clients and will be tasked with and incentivised to grow this portfolio and take Ripple’s already impressive digital marketing offerings to the next level.
You will have ownership and drive end to end digital projects for the organisation, engaging with current and new clients and working closely with an already established digital team.
This role offers a flexible work environment, where a candidate’s career progression and work-life balance are of equal importance!
If the below sounds like you, please get in touch!
- Degree in marketing/digital marketing (or related discipline)
- 3+ years experience in the marketing space
- A proven ability to identify and drive new business and growth within the digital marketing sphere.
- A proven track record of generating sales/leads via digital channels
- A proven track record of delivering and managing digital projects
- Comprehensive awareness and understanding of current marketing trends
- Experience in digital advertising and budget management
- Relevant strong experience in strategic planning, content creation, management and reporting across multiple channels
- Ability to manage and inspire a marketing team
- Flawless attention to detail
- A can-do attitude with a superb work ethic
Salary range depending on experience- €35k-€37k
As a reward for your commitment to the role, you will receive an excellent salary and the chance to work with some of the biggest brands and events in Ireland. You will join a young dynamic team with the opportunity to influence and create major digital marketing campaigns and contribute to driving further business growth.