Ripple Marketing is a Marketing solutions agency based in South Dublin.
Marketing, Digital Marketing, Design, Sponsorship, Events and satisfied clients are at the core of our business.
We're looking for an Account Executive to join us here in Ripple Marketing!
To support our growing team and varied client base, we need a highly organized Account Executive to join our team. This role covers Sponsorship projects, events, support for Social media, Google AdWords and digital marketing projects with a strong focus on improving and providing innovative solutions for current and future clients.
Our business is growing and varied, and we are looking for an Account Executive who is keen to join a hardworking, and fun team. At Ripple we pride ourselves in providing our clients with key solutions and unrivalled service while ensuring we enjoy ourselves along the way!
Key responsibilities include:
The selected candidate will be involved in the planning and execution of a range of campaigns on behalf of clients from the events, property, sports, tourism and sponsorship sectors.
This is an opportunity for a passionate team player with a keen eye for innovation and creativity as well as a strong knowledge of current marketing trends to assist Ripple across many areas including digital marketing, tourism, property, sponsorship and events.
Occasional evening and weekend work will also be required.
If the below sounds like you, please get in touch!
- 2 years experience in the online and offline marketing space
- Experience of planning and managing events, activations and promotions
- Strong ability to generate content ideas in fast-paced environment
- Awareness and understanding of current social media marketing trends
- Experience in budget management
- Relevant experience in strategic planning, content creation, management and reporting across multiple channels
- Excellent writing ability
- Flawless attention to detail
- Proficiency in creative skills ie. photoshop, videography/photography
- A can-do attitude with superb work ethic
- Ability to integrate into a hardworking, fun team (Ripple is full of foodies, so if you know your food you're bound to hit the ground running!)
Candidate must have a full clean Irish driving licence and access to their own car. As a reward for your commitment to the role you will receive an excellent salary and the chance to work with some of the biggest brands and events in Ireland. You will join a young dynamic team with the opportunity to influence major marketing campaigns and contribute to driving further business growth.